Friday 6 October 2017

what the heck is that

[3:01 AM, 8/29/2017]


 That time.  I attending a program  on umrah...  So...  Around last hour for ceramah..  Suddenly my eyes gazing at someone familiar...  I tried to recognize  who he was.  But I failed.  Until.  Ustaz was in the middle of surau and I looked at ustaz at first while listening to what he said.  Then suddenly accidentally my eyes met that familiar-looking-man.  He kept on looking at me.  And I was what.  What was that looking for. Then mom said that the man was looking at us for a long time...  Seriously!

i know im over react. but after that 1st session, we had like rest session. and this one makcik like asked me, when i queued to take some food. she noticed tht man like watching me. and she asked me, wether i knew him or not. so like i obviously didnt knew that man.

and my habit of easily forget someone's face... cant be taken lightly. sumpah, dia familiar. mcm aku kenal. tapi aku x ingat sape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ke dia nampak ada hantu bertenggek belakang aku ahahhahahaha jkjk

No comments:

Post a Comment