Friday 27 October 2017

aigoo full set formal attire really kills me

27/10/2017 jumaat
Yesterday I having an event mandate sukem… I managed the multi things. Well including the song, video and PowerPoint slide. That’s my first attempt on having a very serious and important job. Well I did some mistakes, at first… after few rehearsal… I manage to conduct the multi perfectly… applause for me plisss… hahahha thanks…

But that’s not my points to write here… the point is … I am so glad that there’s Hz was there also. He volunteered himself to be emcee. And with lisa. Yes I did jealous. But whole rehearsal and event… they don’t talk so much… just like strangers… so I don’t mind muahahahaha

I wanted to say hi… but im too shy. Haha… cant u noticed how I act if I was there and try to approach him… if.. if… he doesn’t reply or react… that might be too much embarrassing… hahahha
He was too cute…. Serious!!! My weakness… I cant see man in full formal suit. Blazer and tie. That fuckin attire… really makes my heart dudududdududu… like shit!


Hahahaha… throughout the event and rehearsal… I cant keep my eyes away from him… hahahaha even though my job are too important… and need 200% concentration… in case if I don’t want any mistakes happen. But I cant control my ‘lust’… hahahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment