Monday 23 October 2017

diorang dah semakin BESAR DAN TINGGI dari aku...

well Besar dan tinggi di sini... is not meant that they are becoming bigger. it is a sentences on how to say... now become successful than me...

yeah I did jealous... somehow/.... yes since primary school i crush on him... F1 and H1....
(That time im not watching flower boys yet... so its my idea first on how to called them without anyone knows,,,)

they become more and more successful.... whattttt

but i do really hope that one day... please let fate meet us in aright time.... i wanna shows that I can. I can do it...\

i am not the same like before...

haiihhhh....

every night before sleep.... i will keep on remember on how embarrassing I am when I was younger..

hahahaha\\ if I would like to list down.... maybe... its too much...

but i do really hope... someday, we will meet in a good time....

Justin bieber - never say never... really suits me now....

muahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment