Friday 6 October 2017

how i wish this can be true

24*9*2017

Thats day.  I was dreaming about someone that are in love with me. And yes.  I love him as well.  But there's something about it.  Like neither one of us were trying to tell the truth.  Like damn-shit-how-can-I-told-him the real feeling of mine.  But yes,  we were trying after that and i dont understand why did he or me just accept or declare or confessed that we both have the same fuckin feeling.  

And he was trying to find me.  But you know me,  whenever  it relates to creatures so called as GUY or MALE.  Im totally sucks at it.  It's  like Im the loser.  Hahaha.  I'll be the one who runs  a lot.  And trying to resist or to argue the real feeling....  

But at last,  i realized  how important  he is.  And i tried to find him and tell him everything.... 

Finally  i stuck  at this place (ballroom), i think. Theres a lot of people wearing dress and masquerade. Damn.  How can I find him in these people.  Then,  i feel like really in a mood of giving up.  And then,  i turned back.  Suddenly (yeah a real cliche moment)  the room was dark and people were whispering asking what is happening.  And then,  light switched on and first thing  i saw was him.  Holding a bouquet of flowers (red roses) and smiling at me.  He started to walk towards me and I was really messed up and try to walk away.  But he intended to stop me.  And he told his feeling tho.  And after that i (also)  told the truth... 

Happy ever after

Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment