Monday 23 October 2017

hahaha even kawan pon xpaham hati kau

yeah ive already told my friend about you... on how you help me to get his attention... but why... the way you acted... just like... okk, ive read somewhere,,, if u love someone... you willing to help her/him to make her/him happy.... and yes..

you did everything for me... just to make him knew me. yes ... it successful and totally makes me feels good having you as my friends..

all the stories ive told to my friends... they just curious how exactly... your feeling towards me...

muahahahaha... even me .. i dont know what youre thinking.

if men think women are complicated. dehhh me as a woman. (its hard to called myself woman)

for me it is hard to understand men's feeling. nanana... still i dont knoww..

No comments:

Post a Comment