Friday 6 October 2017

Again for how many times... Like what?!!!

I dreamt about someone that will be my future hb.  I was a doctor in that scene. (How i wish this things can end asap)  and i was not feeling well that time.  He (that future hb)  was in charge on take care on me. Like what?  He had another patient but he insisted to treat me. 

That time he was on another patient.  That time i already felt better and decided to run away.  How can on the way to run away,  i fainted and laying on the floor...  Like wth.  

I heard a noise came from someone nagging.  I tried to open my eyes.  N saw him.  Nagging bout me.  Hahaha.  Then,  (i think this part was about we were having a preparation for marriage.. Damn.)  

Theres a game that we need to test our partner.  (Beside me,  theres another couple who will have their marriage together). 

I told my future hb to learn speak kelantanese and he quite unhappy and wanted to declined the quest but several seconds then,  he smiled widely.  This time i knew I'm fucked.  

As for him,  he asked me to do a favor . He asked me to kiss him and say how much i love him in front of other members (like hell man,  all our big family are here, although it was a dream only,  still feels fuckin embarrassing) 

At first i dont want to do it but then he stood up and slowly came toward me.  Nooooo.  He said, "darling...  U started this first and u take yours. " smiled and slowly come towards me.  I tried to run but he managed to catch me and he pulled me in somewhere else that others cannot see us.  Damn he hugged me tightly and forcing me to kiss him.

But then im awake as someone called me.  Damn.  Always disturbs when climax. Hahahahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment