Tuesday 20 November 2018

mimpi #054

this one i think kinda related with the second one... i dont how but i do feels about it... i dont know this man much... just lets call him W... (not a real name... just giving an alphabet only)

dream 1

i was eating in this one restaurant with my family... we ate and suddenly someone sat infrots of my chair (in the same table)... i was shocked... why did u came here... but i tried to ignore maybe theres no empty chair...

but whats really concerns me is... he keeps on looking at me... and trying to say something... like approaching me... but man, i am eating right... no disturbing okay....hahahha just kidding

after a few minute... my family stood up and ready to leave the place... then, i stop eating but my brother insists me to continue eating... But how? He asked that W man to accompany me eating till finish... Watdehek... I didn't know who the man is... And somehow he just let the strangers to stay with me... Isn't that ridiculous????

In the next day, I was in my house..  then I saw this man again... He came and said something to my dad. Then everyone is smiling happily and I'm still confused whats going on....

Then I knew what de heck they were talking... They agreed to have him to marry me.... Hahahahaha

(P/s: I know right my dreams are totally lovely and a bit fantasy... Well maybe I am a dreamer., Hahahaha I love dream... I realised that my dream is lovely so I intends to keep all of it into my diaries or my blog)...

Actually till here just I remember...  How ridiculous this dream is.

No comments:

Post a Comment