Tuesday 6 November 2018

Dream #051

I should have change this blog's name into dream blog....

Curious why did I dreamt a lot and somehow those dreams kinda cheesy ...

Okay this one about abrar... One of my neighbours ... My childhood crush...

In my dream.. My family went to his house having an open house.. And my brother asked him what to wear tomorrow as there will be a kenduri ... I was mad and others were laughing including him...

So I thought he took this as a joke... So he said... He gonna wear pink baju melayu...

As for tomorrow arrived... I was going to wear blue jubah as always... But my cousin keeps on pushing me to wear pink one....

I don't want to wear it because if he didn't wear pink one.... Its seems that I am the only one who is desperate...

But I just wear pink and hopefully he will wear the same...

Once at the kenduri... Its seems like everyone were waiting for him... Looking for what kind of colour he gonna wear...

Suddenly he appeared and OMG... He wore a pink one ... As I looked at him... He smiled widely... Goshhh I'm blushing... Somehow everyone at the kenduri were applauded and we became a couple???? At someone's kenduri which is supposed to be kenduri kawin orang....

The heckkkkkkk

No comments:

Post a Comment