Tuesday 6 November 2018

Dream #050

About dream...

I was in the airplane with my mom. Then somehow I met some girls might be cousin or whatever... So my mom did invited them to the hotel where we stayed.

After arrival.. I looked around the room we rent and that was so amazing... There were 2 rooms and 1 master room... Somehow this hotel look so vintage...

And if look out of the window... You might see tropical like scene... Freshly smell of trees... All that.. Yes... Then suddenly... There were 2 men. I didn't know why they were here.. But let's move on... Somehow it seems like I kinda in love with man A... We both have something but this man B was kinda crush at me... But I'm not.... Silly me...

So.. Man B keeps on getting around me like wanting me to realise him... And yeah I ignored.

One thing ... There's one room... That have lots of craft things... Like those keychains.. Flowers... Those art and crafty things... And so on.. And in the master room... There's an ATM machine.... Wow the heck is that...

Then i went out for I don't know... But its seems that I'm having a reunion... And I was waiting for someone.... I couldn't remember it... But if I was not mistaken... He wore blue shirt... Damn he was so nice tho... He came to me andddd....

But yeah again..... I can't remember....

No comments:

Post a Comment