Tuesday 20 November 2018

Mimpi #055

So this one may be related to last post.... Heck... How this related ... I still didn't know... But who care..

Let's get started

I was told by my grandma... That I will be married to someone she knows... Son from her friends... I didn't know who they are.....

One day I was helping my grandma in her shop... Then this one handsome man stopped by... Let's call him K... K smiled at me and wavering asking me to go near him...

K introduced himself as my future brother in law... Oh gosh I was totally mesmerized by his looking... Suddenly he took out several envelopes... Seems like a love letter... ( There's got love shaped on the letter *_* )

Sososo... Before he left, he gave me rm50 and asked me to read all these letters and said that he hope that I can stay with him....

( What's concerns me... I am supposed to marry his brother... How am I going to stay with him???? )

I took the letters and money as well ( man... Money matters to me.. even in dreams)

I read all the letters... One letter is from that man whom im gonna marry... But others from K.... Isn't that suspicious.... Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment