Sunday 26 March 2017

I had a dream on 12 March 2017

about 2 men were trying to get my attention. they always try to make me accept them... actually one of them. at first I ignored both ... at last I accept one of them... then I officially couple.. he kissed me and we were actually happy until one day, I went to toilet and something happens. I was surrounded by few people, men and women as well... I had a bad instinct.... they want to bully me cuz I couple with that man... so one of the man.. try to r*pe me.. they recorded my voice and sent it to my bf. I was scared... but I successfully escaped from there and shouted for help... all the people that surrounds me just now we're captured... one of my friends came and save me... she asked me about my bf... but he didn't appear.. that time I was wondering and sad. then, one of my friends said... my bf is actually hang out with other girl study in somewhere else... I totally sad and then, I realised that I'm stupid for believing him... then I went home and decided to clash with him. then, at one place i found an old woman selling a fruits beside the road. and I help her.. until one rich old man come and buy the fruits. after a few month I helped that old woman selling fruits.... I realised that old man didn't come anymore... I was wondering if something happens to him. then tomorrow i saw his car .. and I thought it was him... actually it was his son.. so handsome n good-looking. he buy the fruits and after few weeks, we become a good friend...let's call him ZZ ... about my ex bf, I totally ignored him and already ask for clash... I always run if I met him. then, one day one of my schoolmates saw me walking... actually she is one the ex bf'friends .... he said to him... and he shocked... as I walking to old woman house. I heard someone call my name.. as I know whos calling me... he was the ex bf, I ran to avoid him again ... then,, he still following me until I reached at one place that too dark.. im scared. suddenly someone grabbed my hand and shut my mouth... thanks goodness it was ZZ... he tried to save me from that man. after a few minutes, it seems safe for me to get out from there... I thank the ZZ and we walked together to old woman house. but again I found him .. he tried to call me and see me... but I refused until ZZ hug and kiss me Infront of him. he was shocked... he tried to ask me ... why did I avoid him and decided to clash... i told ZZ that I will talk to him... then I explained everything what happened... then, he keeps saying sorry... until I asked him to be with other girl and stop disturbing me... then, I went to house with ZZ .. and he proposed me...

No comments:

Post a Comment