Sunday 26 March 2017

Sir aiman having a comeback in my dream be like....

at first it was about the teacher doing a checkup on each room and reminding us about safety from the unexpected incident. so, after all that, there were bunch of male teacher walked Infront of my class, one of them is sir aiman. 😍 and he suddenly called my name and asked me if I had problems with money for PAU program that will be held at KMK around January. that program actually is about the alumni participate in the event including playing games with the junior and having session where sharing the experience on degree life. 😚 ok, he keeps asking me about the colour of stethoscope and all his friends laughing and leave him as giving us some 'privacy'. 😣 and sir aiman looked very embarrassed and then I said it's okay sir... u can go with them, I'll message you..😎 hahahaha what was that all about. then, I was in the program, there were also Wan hidayat, fazlihi, aminuddin.. and others what the hell all those who don't related are here too.. but then luqman also there... 😕 what was this dream is all about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment