Sunday 26 March 2017

21 Dec 2016

I eat breakfast with egg mayo. started class with cl.. alhamdulillah I prepared the notes n when I came to class. I can understand better. forgot to talk about what happened that night before. I went sleep at almost 3.30 am! fuckin what? yeah that night I was playing phone. then suddenly at 2.30 am, my fuckin rumet Izati. stand up and came at me while she sleeping! she sleep walking! fuck! I was goosebumps that time and can't sleep well after that! I hate her even more

nothing happened until this night, we're having pbl dinner. eating pizza. 6 different family size. and after that we're playing a truth game. revealed everyone secrets... it's about crush!!!!

nizal - having complicated crush to one of his atch mates
Yogesss - ambages
Nixon - called yan jin as bae. he loves yan jin cuz yanjin loves to advice him.

soo ping- one her schoolmates in asasi pintar
ayu- loyal to her boyfriend
lyssa- Mahzuz n haziq tng
mai- xde
Catherine-zeeky?
wan- luqman
uthaya- one of her schoolmates but treated her as a sister

most of us wanna build marriage on 27, 28 except ayu 22. waaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment