Wednesday 17 May 2017

This dream seems like I had encountered before. With....

 I was admiring him cuz he was too good and clever. then, I have completed all the tutorial (either chemistry or physics). somehow the teacher ask him to discuss with me. I was sitting with my friend. Infront of me is empty. he sat there and asked me to sit beside him. and I said., nahh sokay. I'll just sit here. and then one of friends sat there.. we're discussing and finally became a good friend. we always discussing and talk together until one day that was the last day I met him.,. we were walking together and I was a bit moody n he ask me am I alright?.. suddenly I cried. I said that after this I won't be able to see him again. I cried and all of sudden, he hugged me. and said he love since the teacher  ask him to have a group with me.  omg I was so damn happy

No comments:

Post a Comment