Wednesday 22 April 2015

APABILA NATSU, LUFFY, DAN GRAY MASOK LINE HAHAHA

This night i dreamt about 3 person. Wan, fazlihi and yad. We're in the plkn camp... i just imagine how I'm gonna do the reflection if there were fazlihi and wan in that camp too... did i had a chance to meet yad???? i just wanna be loyal to yad but wan and fazlihi just gave me the hope that im gonna confuse to choose what... in reality im gonna pick yad. At that time im the same group with fazlihi, wan, sarah, and many more doing an assignment on presentation... fazlihi was talked to me like we're closed enough. We're laughed and chatted... that the first time he gonna talked to me even in dreams.... hahaha how pity. Wan, he talked to me as he saw me and fazlihi were chatting. Then.... after that,,, we're back to home... i went to fazlihi house to peeked him out. But i cant... maybe wrong timing. Hahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment