Friday 8 May 2015

mimpi 7 mei


that night... i went outside with my family and ijah's... once we have arrived there,,, mak uteh and mak uda' s family also there... before we supposed to find the restaurant... ijah and i went somewhere... i dont really remembered it... but what i know it had something to do with muayyad. then, we found the best restaurant... as i walked to that place... i saw someone that really makes me feel like oh-my-god-who-is-he... then i realised that he was muayyad. suddenly, khairie hakimi stood up and shouted " hey, muayyad... is that wan fatini? am i right?" then i just dont know how to react actually so i just straight to my place with blushing, red face.... i tried to peek him and i saw he looked at me with millions question in his head....ahaks... then, i just ordered my meals and i realised that there was a shop that sells items from japan which is anime collection... so i asked my niece to company me there... there i interested in naruto' s bracelets... i chose blue one... then i wanted to buy more but i met a man that makes me feel me fishy and curious like who-the-hell-is-he looking.... its seems familiar but i dont know him... ahaks and again for a thousand or even for a million times... muayyad and that strangers men still existing in my dream.... even that strangers men were anonimous... but i dont really understand.... why did this keep happening to me.... and why now?????

No comments:

Post a Comment