Friday 8 May 2015

mimpi 5 mei


hari ni adalah hari terakhir sekolah agama rakyat. so, hari ni ustazah nak bagi awards la kat students who deserved. actually i dont really know who was that ustazah but she seems familiar. all right.... for the boys... umm best male student ( maybe ) ahaks... i bet that he will be ajil the fullbuster. but he was not there. really... then somehow he came late with his baju melayu and sampin in cream colour. then ustazah announced that he got that awards... i saw that everyone cheering for him... then, i dont know why there was a boy next to me asking me to help him doing homework. that time... ajil and his gang saying muayyad for a million time. they kept teased me... muayyad there... muayyad here... everywhere muayyad... then i saw hairie... try to find me. they keep saying this crap until i have been called by ustazah. she said that i am going to get that awards for female... ahaks.. but before that she said that did i deserved to get.. so she wanted to tested me. she said that the one that deserved it is the one that not wear tight clothes. i smiled coz i have never wore that type of clothes. then, after that ajil again shouting muayyad... and lastly, ustazah announced me as the best female student.  again...??? why did muayyad keep disturbing my life. i tried to forget him but he keeps enter my life... am i too miss him so much... think about him everytime.... sometimes.. i called your name without any intention.. just spontaneous.. unconcious... wasnt my action under controll... i didnt think to called his name but it happened... always when i went outside,,, i always saw you...??? what was that mean??? seriously... i have tried ... ok..

No comments:

Post a Comment