Monday 2 March 2020

So this is a perfect opening post about him. Mr. I

29 feb.  Id never thought that im gonna have a lovely happy wonderful memories.

I was one of the exco jamuan for semarak komuniti. Which a program for community service. A day before that....

We're having last meeting. I was there obviously. Then ira said...  He was there. But its too late..  He'd already at blok a. And we're having meeting at pkp.

Then a few minutes later... He came back with another women. I waa furious ok. I was jealous. I was mad.  Yup.

I was trying to ignore him. I was mad at him. Furious and kinda frust.  30% frustrated. 

So throughout the meeting and rehearsal. I tried. I tried to ignore him. But i cant. I just try to ignore him. With mindset... I dont have fate with him.

Sothe event. Once i was there. I was at outside the hall.. Waiting for food. But then i saw ira running towards me. Saying he was here. I was like.. Trying to not look so obvious. So i make it cool.

I ignored again. And again. And while waiting. I saw ira sweeping. I helped her. And he watchin. I yried not to look. I sweeping around other side.

Suddenly ive heard someone.. Taking broom swept infront of me. I didnt looked up. Cuz i knew who is that. He was sweeping infront of me.

I quickly ran...  Tried the other side. Then,  my food arrived. We take care of it. And lets other eat first.

I tied the plastics at the gate for rubbish, meals preps.... And i went to registration. He was there at gate. Looking. Damn. I tried to ignore again..  Then, suddenly, when i was talking to registration prep. Suddenly he stand next two from me. Even though he didnt have right to do so. I means... Its not his job. Hahahahhahahahah

Then. When i was trying to take blood glucose and blood pressure....  I saw him doing the body fit test. Hahahah

After all that perasmian. I cant stop looking at him. I cant. After all other community went home. Theres a lot of extra food. I scrwamed. For those who wanna take it. He suddenly appeared in front of me. Damn damn.

Then when for pictures times. They asked us to arrange back the chairs. I helped. But then he suddenly stand up next to me. Helping. Really close. Damn it. Damn it.!! How could i still alive.

Then...  I saw he takes all the plastics that i hanged. And threw it. Oh gosh.  He ia the president. Repeat. President of student fsk. President of pmfsk. And he did such thing. He sweep, mop, threw gaebage. Oh goshhhhhhhhhhhh....

How can i forget about you tho....  U are such an angel tho. I fell in love with his personality. Totally in love. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment