Thursday 12 March 2020

MR A ahhahaha

To begin with...  I knew alifi from ira...  Obviously.  She knew every person in ukm.  I dont fuckin mind. So we s 1st gear having dance and musical theatre show in dinner opto 2020 on 14 march 2020.

To celebrate them,  my group consists of me,  ira,  ika, yong, carmen, cheng qian, and jia ye. We did practice chinese dance. 

Bla bla bla ba ba ba black sheep. Alifi, at 1st...  I didnt know why the heck...  I felt this uncomfortable and awkward feeling with him. Naaaahh whatever. 

Then our 2nd meeting for rehearsal. We were doing at old kshop there. Presenting our dance and others show. I was dancing like hell.  I was fuckin shy you know...  Id never dreamt to participate in any dance...  But now im glad. I have a such beautiful wonderful amazing memories to be keep. 

So that night...  After we presented dance. Alifi commented haow i should be smiling instead of making angry face and looking at floor. So that time. He knew my name. Wan. 

For 2nd time dance. I was too quickly to sit down. And the center was missed. And jia ye kinda push me a bit with her knee. And others might misunderstood that i fallen pushed by someone. Actually its not hurt...  Whatever... 

Then alifi commented for 2nd time. He thought someone pushed be. He said...  Wan kau ok ke?  Kaki macam mana...  Ada orang tolak wan ke?. 

Actually im not that hurt laaa...  I was laughing like crazy. And others like sympathize me for nothing. 
Im okay bitch. 

Bla bla bla...  I was chosen to be an usher, flower girl or petal girl. Bla bla black pearl. 

I went for next kbd meeting.  Wrapping flower. Then alifi went there...  Otw to his room. Saw me there. And ask... Wanwan kau ok keee... 
. Omggg hell yeahhh

Ahhaha one day...  I was at cafe. Waiting for mee bandung.  Then i was picking my food. I saw alifi came. And suddenly he greeted me. Hai wan fatini...  Aww...  How does he knew my name. 

Then today 12 march. He accompanied beside me...  Practicing to be flower girl. Bla bla bla that...  Even tho zi shan was there too. He kept calling my name. And also,  kept saying zi shan name wrongly. The heckkk...  He is so cute...  He is too precious... But its too early to have him in my crush lists.... 

Stay tuned guysss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment