Thursday 12 March 2020

memang la aku suka tgk kesungguhan dia... tapi

Ye...  To be frank, i did enjoy it. But what if he doesnt like me. What if he doesnt like whatever i did. What if he doesnt like me and got mad. 

Do do you think i can still be like poker face like. Whole class will know how he ditched me or how i got fucking friendzoned bitch!

Yeah...  I did..  Happy but you...  What if above here happened. I have fuckin whole year to be here. And to be ashamed for whole year. 

But if it ever going to be happy ending...  I'll let my fate leads. Im not trying to seduced him or.... Getiks with him... 

I just appreciate his attitude and personality..  And just advices him to be himself. Be good. Be successful... 

I hope he didnt ever misunderstood my intentions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment