Monday 27 July 2015

again wan???

Do you still remember the moments that i dreamt about you.... i found you with your friends at stall. Me and my family, were there too.... 

The moments that i still remember your reaction... that day,,, after visited kmk... we thought that wanted to buy sate or roti canai... and when we arrived at this road... my heart beaten loudly.... i tried to remember whats going on... then i realized that that was the place that i met you in my dream...

Even... in this kmk.... i always saw you everywhere.... almost each guy here... i thought he was you....

Am i missed you so much???? Or just hope that you were here with me... the fate seems like didnt allowed us to be together....

But i dont care... as long as u and me are still available .... i will keep in faith in Allah.... i try to pray often...

You are the best man that i ever seen even though you have a lot of bad habits.... hahahaha perhaps..

Sent from my ASUS

No comments:

Post a Comment