Monday 27 July 2015

why I prefer japan

the reason why i really want to go to japan just because of my dream.. It was my dream when i was a kid. I just want to relax my mind there. Well you kn0w, in japan.. There's a lot of place that will soothing our heart. Im n0t talking about the city. What i meant is the place such as island. Place that real japanese or s0mething like village. The place where full with sakura tree. The place where there's a small, beautiful house on the top of hill and surrounded by crystal clear pond. That are my dream house with concept of japanese culture. Talk about japanese culture.. I remember about making tea. I kn0w that their tea was bitter. It just mashed up the green tea leaves and just adding s0me h0t water. Thats why it bitter. No sugar at all. But kelantanese... We like sweet food. I bet if u go to nightmarket in kelantan. U will find more than 100 kuih, f0od or desserts. Believes me.... Hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment