Friday 1 October 2021

taylor swift kau

 I have this unsettling feeling when i dream about someone. So as we start, i was in one group... Seems like being a facilitator group... Then these 2 men like ... Like me. Ahhaha here we go again


And then this one humble man be like. Like me, want to marry me. I do like him and other man as well. But... I just keep on silent till one time. I just grow feeling for the man that confessed.. and i said yes. He was happy and i woke up


Before that. I had to wash my body. Yesss i do remember. My group has 4 people, me, 2 men and another girl who are supposed to do something with taylor swift concert hahahahahha... I kinda looks like one of the staff.


After that concert,then these 2 men came and confessed. Haahahha what the heck

No comments:

Post a Comment