Monday 12 July 2021

hahaha

 Mannnn i had this dream of.... I dont i was married. And my marriage was not happy. Abusive mother in law and useless husband that always listen to her mother. 


So i ran.  Or divorced i dont know. Years after that.  I had my pregnancy and i had a daughter. One day me and my friend w my daughter went to shopping mall.


There, i saw my ex family in law.  I just ignored. But somehow, they noticed and my father in law kinda like excited to see me... My ex husband was shocked... I just ignored and entered the mall. 


But i dont know when and how... My ex  was running towards me. Asking if that is her daughter. I just laughed and ignore. My friends were there... Asking him to leave. 


A whole time i was there... He kept on begging to let him see her daughter. I was mad. I ignored. I hate him. I can feel the hate and the hardships i faced when i was with him and after we split.  


It is not that easy. And i wont let him, find me and my daughter. Dammnnn the story was so good

No comments:

Post a Comment