Wednesday 19 August 2015

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

it happened when after upsr exam and i feel very relax and i skipped sch0ol f0r many time. That time, sir azhar was teaching the other students the orchestra f0r the farewell party. I didnt participated c0z i have no interest and i was not ch0sen on the day that i absence. So, its n0t only me who didnt participated. There were syasya, wan hidayat and others. Actually, i cant remember well. So, that time wan was c0llecting the other c0ntact number each member. At when it goes to me.. Wan called me.. Actually he called me so many times. I WANT TO GIVE HIM MY NUMBER!!! but i d0nt kn0w why i just ign0red him.. Why wan!!!! why!!! if u give him the number maybe ill be m0re close to him. Just wandering.. Why w0uld u d0 that... Wan fatini!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment